Well I have been slowly plodding along with the Eloise Cardigan, but today I lost the will to live with it. I started the process of connecting up the 5 seperate pieces. Spent an age working out the mathematics of where to do my decreases, only to find that I didn't have the 199 stitches that I thought I did and after the decreases I had way too many stitches on my needles. I don't know how this happened, I've been very careful to follow the pattern exactly, even noting down my progress as I went along. Anyway I tried to rectify it by decreasing again on the next row, in the hope of having the same amount of stitches as two sizes above, just so the pattern works out and somehow ended up with less stitches than that size. At this point I put the project down and started a new one...lol
I will pick it up again very soon, but I needed a break from the headache I was getting.
Here it is in it's annoying glory
The new project I started is the Attic24 Ripple Blanket. I've been dying to make one of these for ages. I plan to make it in the colours of the rainbow. Here is the start of red.
For more WIP's please check out Tami's Amis