Sunday 3 April 2011

Actions shots and Easter present

Rheya kindly modelled her dress WITH her coordinating cardigan
P1010693

P1010698

Last night I went round to to a friend's house for a crafty night and made one of the doll baskets I had been planning to make my girls for Easter. The doll I made a while ago, might not yet be on my blog, since I'm slowly back-dating)

The pattern is from a book my mother-in-law kindly bought me called Applique for Little Ones (Author Sylvie Blondeau) ..one down, one (or possibly 2 if I decide to make my neice one too) to go.

P1010721

P1010719

I love the lacey edge
P1010720

My only disappointment is how it doesn't hold it's shape properly...not sure how to fix that :(

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little girl ! how pretty ! love her cardigan and wow fabulous dolly and crib , you must be one popular mummy !

    hugs
    maddy ( leeds lass !)

    ReplyDelete