Sunday 20 November 2011

Sewing and sewing and sewing some more

I've been on a sewing drive recently. 

For me, November is a busy month for Birthday's, this weekend alone consisted of 4!

First up is an outfit I made for my friends daughter. 
A pleated skirt
Pleated skirt

and a matching appliquéd top
P1060576

I have since blanket stitched around the anchor, but failed to get a picture of that.
P1060574

My daughter took a shine to the skirt (and I loved the pattern) so I promised to make her one too. Apologies for the bad lighting, it was the night before we set off on holiday, so it was a bit of a rushed job
Pleated Skirt

and snapped during the morning rush to leave the house
Pleated skirt

and when we arrived on our holiday
P1060618

P1060620

next up is a superhero set I made for a friends' son, I also have a request for one of these from my eldest and my friends' younger daughter.
Cape and mask

Cape and mask

and the handsome chap modelling his new mask and cape
Superhero kit

and finally...I made my dear old Nanna, a project bag for Christmas. It's reversible, so if she prefers the spots she can turn it to the spots
Project bag

I hope she likes it
Project bag



No comments:

Post a Comment