Thursday 10 May 2012

Strawberry Party

In a couple of weeks my baby girl will turn 3 years old *sniff*

To celebrate I joined up with a friend who's little girl turned 3 years old a couple of weeks ago and we threw them a themed playdate/party. It was a very small affair with only 4 children, but that's no reason to cut back on effort right?

I annoyingly forgot my camera so these are a combination of photos from my phone and my friend's camera.

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

The two Birthday girls and their two guests.
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party



Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Strawberry milkshake
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Mini trifles for the children (there were adult ones too)

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Eton mess strawberry cake (no it wasn't supposed to be a mess...haha)
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

The strawberries on top are filled with cheesecake and topped with digestive crumbs from this website they were so good!
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

The bunting I made
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

How cute do they look in the coordinated dresses I made?
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Bean bag throwing with the beanbags I made

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

photo.JPG



photo.JPG

Anara was a big fan of the strawberry milkshake and loved the little bottles
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

they made paper strawberries
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

A hunt for the strawberries
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Time to light the candles
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Pink and green inner
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

Enjoying their party bags. I'll have to get a picture of those. My friend made them and they're cute!
Anara and Charlotte's Birthday Party

I really enjoyed planning this "party", I want to start planning another. The small group of children was definitely an improvement on the masses we had at the Rainbow party. I was actually able to enjoy this one. 



4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are fab Sam - despite the camera difficulties! Don't our two girlies look cute - when Rick came home Miss C had to show him all her strawberry things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that looked like it was so much fun! How wonderfully creative! I love it all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute was this! I loved the theme, matching dresses, strawberry theme, food and all. Great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. That is one heck of a beautiful and fabulous party! The spread, the games, dresses, cake! Wow! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete