Wednesday 24 October 2012

WIP Wednesday: Multnomah and Owls

I must admit. I'm no writer and I always struggle with what to say on a WIP Wednesday post. I guess that's why I love instagram so much. I get to show off my work without having to write a load of text alongside it. I'm a great believer in pictures being worth a thousand words. So I'll leave you with pictures of my works in progress.

Progress

photo.JPG

Pattern: Multnomah
Yarns: Both are unknown unfortunately. The natural yarn was in a bargain bucket at Texere Yarns, but I'm pretty sure it's some kind of wool, the rainbow yarn was a gift from a friend in the U.S, again it feels like wool.

Untitled

Pattern: Owl Jumper
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky

I've been admiring this pattern for some time now and I'm very excited about finally giving it a go. 

Linking with Tami's Amis

5 comments:

  1. Your Multnomah is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow shawl is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too bad the yarn in your Multnomah is a mystery. It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh cashmerino ... I love that. And the honey colour is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shawl will be striking. What pretty yarn.

    ReplyDelete