Wednesday 8 February 2012

WIP Wednesday: Knitted bag



Always late to the party eh?

As you can see my gloves are no longer a work in progress. Yes I finished them yesterday but you'll have to wait until Friday to see them :P. 

This morning I didn't have a WIP to show you, but then this afternoon I remembered that I wanted to make the clutch bag that was featured in  issue 38 of Simply Knitting. I had some gorgeous left over yarn from a previous project so decided to cast that on. It's a really simple pattern so I've done over 1/4 of it already. 

Apologies for the rubbish picture. The yarn is very rolly (that's a word right) so I had to weigh it down with things I had to hand. 

P1080946

and to show you the colours a little better (again sorry for the "weights")
P1080945

For more WIP's head on over to Tami's Amis

2 comments:

  1. LOVING the weights.
    and the yarn, but not as much as the weights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the wool you have used here, love that you used to your toes as weights hehe

    ReplyDelete