Friday 9 July 2010

Another beanie hat

I can never decide which photo's look better which is why you tend to get inundated with photo's from me...for instance, I made this beanie in August 2008 (same pattern as the one I made for Adeline) for my friend Deneese's daughter (Charlotte)... I took one picture with the flash on and one without...I dislike both photo's for different reasons so you're getting them both :oP

With flash
DSCF4232

without flash
DSCF4233

I tried the hat on Rheya again...I need to make sure I made them right after all

DSCF4238

DSCF4237

I really need to make Rheya one, I think they really suit her.

I've had permission to steal this because it's just too cute to not!


Charlotte says thank you from Deneese Owen on Vimeo.

*melts*

Is she not the cutest!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment