Friday 9 July 2010

White cardigan

In August 2008 I really wanted a pretty white cardigan for my daughter Rheya, so she could wear all the summery outfits I'd been given over the months, regardless of the weather. Anyway I couldn't find a plain white cardigan anywhere...isn't that always the way? As soon as you want something it's nowhere to be seen so I set about making her one myself.

DSCF4175

DSCF4180

I had to take the pictures without the flash on, so the colour of the cardigan isn't true, but you couldn't see the detail as well with the flash on, see...

DSCF4181

I've already tried it on Rheya and it's a little snug around the waist *grrrrrr* but she's gonna wear it anyway!

Rheya wearing her cardigan...I'm not entirely happy with how it fits her, but it'll do
DSCF4182

No comments:

Post a Comment