Friday 9 July 2010

Texere Yarns

I heard about local yarn shop called Texere Yarns, so one morning in August 2008 my friend Helen came over with her baby girl, Zoe. Then we drove over to Bradford to spend some money in the HUGE wool shop...well it was more like a warehouse...for anyone who likes yarn, this place was so drool worthy.

It was on three floors, the first floor had 3 different rooms full of yarn, including WOOL! Actual wool, BFL, Merino, Angora, the lot! It was handdyed, factory dyed, natural waiting to be dyed and they even had roving for you spinners. Seriously, this place was amazing!

This is a picture of one of the 4 aisles on the second floor.
DSCF4100

and Rheya had so much fun running up and down the aisles
DSCF4101

I was too spoilt for choice and as a result couldn't decide what to buy so I only bought these
DSCF4123

the hook at the top is a Tunisian crochet hook, I have no idea how to use it but I was so curious that I just bought it...I'll learn later.

No comments:

Post a Comment