Friday 28 October 2011

FO Friday: Apple cozy, Skeleton Bride & Project bag



I've been a busy bunny this week.

First up is the apple cozy I made for my daughter's teacher (for Christmas), it will obviously have an apple in it when we give it to her, not a persimmon.
Apple cozy

I also wanted to make something for Halloween since we've had a Halloween themed half term holiday, here at home. This is the Skeleton Bride from 'Creepy Cute Crochet'. She's missing her veil because I have no tulle here. I might add some later.
P1060209

Wednesday night I took part in a sew-along on, where we were all making a reversible project bag...this is mine...
Project bagProject bag
Project bag

Not really crafting, but I would like to show them off all the same. Some Halloween buns I made yesterday.
P1060283
P1060287P1060288

I had hoped to have finished the Totoro hat by today. I've just got the i-cord to do and then sew on the face, but I doubt I will finish this before midnight so I'll save it for next Friday. 

For more lovely FO's, head on over to Tami's Amis...have a good weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. wow you've been busy! those cupcakes look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some super yummy looking cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of fabulous crafts! I love the apple cozy, I was looking at a pattern recently for a knit one. Your reversible bag and bride are adorable too! I think baking is a craft too, so cupcakes count (and look delicious).

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects look fabulous, and now I want a cupcake! : )

    ReplyDelete