Friday 21 October 2011

FO Friday part 2: Jiji the cat


I know I've already posted my FO for today, but I JUST finished Jiji the cat and I can't wait a week to show you all. I'm soooo pleased with this one.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the film "Kiki's delivery service" this is how he should look


and here is my FO item.
Jiji the cat

I've made this for my daughter's teacher, who is a BIG Ghibli fan (Ghibli Studios made the film "Kiki's delivery service")

Once again, for more FO item's head on over to Tami's Amis

5 comments:

  1. the cat is so adorable! you did a great job - it looks exactly like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Very life like!
    Willow4

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh I love your JiJi!! Very cute :) And who doesn't love Studio Ghibli?? Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are two of my all time faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I havent seen this movie yet, must remedy that travesty!!

    ReplyDelete