Thursday 26 April 2012

A Knitter or Crocheter For All Seasons? 3KCBWDAY4

That's an interesting question and something I've never given any thought to. I just make the things I want to make, but looking at my projects over the years, the season definitely influences what I make. It even influences the colours I choose.

SPRING


SUMMER


AUTUMN



WINTER


Knitting/crocheting is definitely an all year round hobby for me. Although knitting and crochet isn't my only craft and I do tend to do more sewing in Spring/Summer than I do in Autumn/Winter, but that's more because I've yet to venture into the world of knit fabrics. I hope to remedy that this year. 

If you'd like to see other posts on this subject google 3KCBWDAY4

2 comments:

  1. Loving the autumn there Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so beautiful! I really love the summer picture. The colors are gorgeous, bright and cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete